Sustainable Energy Fund finances energy-related projects to established commercial, industrial, municipal, agricultural and nonprofit entities. Our geographic focus is in the state of Pennsylvania.
We provide financing for renewable energy projects (e.g. biomass, solar, wind, etc.), as well as energy efficiency projects (e.g. building envelope improvements, HVAC, lighting systems, etc.).
Projects must meet one of the following criteria:
• Reduce energy consumption
• Generate energy from a renewable source
• Replace a “dirty” fossil fuel with a clean (or cleaner) energy source
Unlike a traditional commercial bank, SEF can be very creative in structuring our loan financing solutions to meet the unique requirements of each customer. For example:
• SEF will finance 100% of your project
• There is no prepayment penalty
• No out-of-pocket payments are required during the construction phase of the project
• Loan payments are structured to be less than the monthly energy savings, meaning no increase in your existing operating budget
• SEF will accept a lower lien position on collateral than most banks